Email Tel: 447990 87 24 25
School Behaviour Software
Conduct is a powerful web based application that lets teachers and schools record, analyse and track incidents of positive and negative student behaviour. Sign up now for your FREE 2 month trial.
To find out more about Conduct try the online demo by logging in here.
Just 10 things you can do with Conduct
1. Record positive and negative behaviour of any type
2. View behaviour charts/graphs that have been automatically created
3. Print out many professional behaviour reports to analise your information
4. Send SMS texts to parents or other staff about behaviour (they are even written for you)
5. Send and receive emails about behaviour from within the system (they are even written for you)
6. Access your behaviour information from anywhere (in school, at home)
7. Send behaviour information to Excel in one click
8. Share your data with hundreds of users (staff, students, parents, Education Authorities, Police, Social Services etc)
9. Spawn as many windows as you like to view different behaviour records next to each other.
10. Print and send pre written letters (detentions, good behaviour etc)
Using Conduct behaviour software is an easy process:
This is the student behaviour software that schools and teachers have been waiting for. Conduct is simply the most powerful student behaviour management tool of its kind, don't take our word for it, log into the online demo and use it yourself.
Look at this independent evaluation from Schoolzone
Conduct is a powerful and versatile database whose application is designed to record, monitor, track, analyse and report on students conduct and behaviour. The system has many features and can record both positive and negative behaviours.
The first step in using the system is to input student details. This can be done using the very easy to use interface or by importing the data from an external data file such as an Excel spreadsheet, a database or text file.
Following the input of this data, the system can easily and quickly be used to record student’s conduct and the action taken in response. These entries can be concerns, or records of poor conduct or poor behaviour but the system also records positive conducts. This is a quick and simple process and therefore Conduct has the power to reduce time and effort on the paperwork often involved in logging concerns and positive behaviour of students. The system offers an option to send an SMS text message or letter in response to conduct entries. This might be to reward a student who has shown good conduct or to inform a parent about a concern or forthcoming detention. Template letters are held in the system and these are fully customisable.
The search and analysis facilities offered by conduct are very powerful, and Conduct can produce many different reports and summaries. It is possible to quickly find and graphically present data about the behaviour of a particular student or group, and the actions taken. The search and analysis can cover a particular period or a particular subject. The search facilities also enable schools to highlight and track particular behavioural concerns. For instance a Head of Year might ask if bullying is a particular concern in say, Year 9, a Head of Department might ask is behaviour in a particular class a concern or are they working well. Conduct can quickly provide the data and reports to answer questions such as these.
Two versions of conduct are available a stand-alone version suitable for use by individual teachers or departments, and a network version for use across a whole school. All in all a great way to track both positive and negative behaviour simply and effectively.
Works on all mobile devices including the iphone!